Taipa Village Orienteering Competition – Further Details
- Checkpoints set in Taipa Village, participants must finish compulsory checkpoints and extra scores can be gained if the team completes the optional checkpoints.
- The team with the highest score will be the champion.
- If more than one team having the same score, the champion will be the team that completes the race the earliest.
- Participants must finish the competition within 2.5 hours; violation of this rule will be disqualified.
- Teams must start, arrive at each checkpoint and finish together
- Participants must complete the competition on foot
- To ensure the fairness of the ‘first-come-first served’ enrollment mechanism, each participant is required to submit Mop$100 as enrollment fee when submitting the enrollment.
- Please contact Taipa Village Cultural Association at +853 2857 6116 if participants do not receive any confirmation emails in two weeks after the enrollment forms are submitted.
- All entries fee are non-refundable & non-transferable.
Enrollment Period: 25 October 2018 – 20 November 2018
Please send the bank pay-in slip or a copy of transaction record to us by Whatsapp (+853 6235 5747) or email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
|Bank Information||Bank Name: BCM Bank
Account No: 4922608
Pay by cash at Taipa Village Art Space
Address: 10 Rua dos Clerigos, Taipa Village
Operation Hours: 12 pm – 8pm (closed on Tuesdays)
Each participant can get a race tee
Taipa Village Cultural Association purchases ‘Personal Accident Insurance’ for the event. Participants, prior to the participation of the event, should purchase insurance to protect their interests, including injury or death. It is the participants’ own duty and responsibility to ensure the insurance coverage.
Participants must follow the instruction of traffic lights and laws during the race, and comply with the traffic rules.
No baggage storage service is available. Participants are encouraged to dress in light attire for competition.
For enquiry, please email to email@example.com or contact Ms. Kaman Un at +853 2857 6116.
our latest news and offers