Taipa Village Destination Limited works with third parties to research certain usage and activities on the website on our behalf. In the course of conducting this research, these third parties may place a unique ‘cookie’ on your browser. Cookies are small text files that websites often store on computer hard drives or mobile devices of visitors to their sites. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the website.
In addition, we may use two specific types of cookie on this website:
- Session cookies, which are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your computer until you close your browser (at which point they are deleted).
- Persistent or stored cookies that remain permanently on the cookie file of your computer.
The web browsers of most computers are initially set up to accept cookies. If you prefer, you can set your web browser to disable cookies or to inform you when a website is attempting to add a cookie. You can also delete cookies that have previously been added to your computer’s cookie file.
You can set your browser to disable persistent cookies and/or session cookies but if you disable session cookies, although you will be able to view this website’s unsecured pages, you may not be able to log onto any authenticated pages. Please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/ to discover how to disable and delete cookies.
WEB BEACONS AND SPOTLIGHT TAGS
This website may also contain electronic images, known as web beacons or spotlight tags. These enable us to count users who have visited certain pages on the website. Web beacons and spotlight tags are simply tools used to obtain generic information about the web pages visited.
WHAT INFORMTION DO WE COLLECT? HOW DO WE USE IT?
At times we may request that you voluntarily supply us with personal information. Generally this information is requested when you register to receive updates and further information about us and our activities. Your personal information may be collected and used as follows:
- When you request us to provide you with information, we ask for information such as your name, email address and contact details. We keep a record of this information. This is necessary for us to provide updates, information and other services to you. We may keep a record of your preferences so that we can tailor our offers and services to you.
- If you choose to give us personal information via the internet, we will let you know how we will use such information. If you tell us that you do not wish to have this information used as a basis for further contact with you, we will respect your wishes.
- We will use your personal details to provide you with information relating to Taipa Village Destination Limited, for administration and customer services, for marketing and to ensure that the content and services that we offer are tailored to your needs and interests. We may keep your information for a reasonable period for these purposes. We may need to share your information with our service providers and agents for these purposes. We may disclose personal data in order to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation. We may contact you by email with information that may be of interest to you.
- By providing us with your email address, you consent to being contacted by this method for these purposes. If you no longer wish to receive marketing information from us, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to unsubscribe.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR MARKETING?
We may contact you by email with information that may be of interest to you. By providing us with your email address, you consent to being contacted by this method for these purposes. If you no longer wish to receive marketing information from us, please email us at email@example.com to unsubscribe.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We take appropriate measures to ensure that the information disclosed to us is kept secure, accurate and up to date and kept only for so long as is necessary for the purposes for which it is used.
We may be linked to a variety of other sites. We are not responsible for the content or privacy policies of these sites, nor for the way in which information about their users is treated. In particular, unless expressly stated, we are not agents for these sites nor are we authorised to make representations on their behalf.
You should note that if our business (or any part of it) is sold or transferred at any time, the information we hold may form part of the assets transferred although it will still only be used in accordance with this policy.
- You are entitled to ask for a copy of the information we hold about you (for which we may, where allowed by law, charge a fee). If any information about you is found to have any inaccuracies you have the right to ask us to update or delete it as appropriate. In some circumstances, individuals also have a right to object to the processing of their personal data.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may record and monitor electronic communications (including email and telephone) to ensure compliance with our legal and regulatory obligations and internal policies and for the purposes outlined above.
WHEN AND HOW TO CONTACT US
If your personal details change, if you change your mind about any of your marketing preferences or if you have any queries about how we use your information, please let us know by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org