2017《Din Dong x Taipa Village 》Charity Carnival Creative Art Competition
“2017《Din Dong x Taipa Village 》Charity Carnival Creative Art Competition” was concluded successfully with 757 entries from 26 schools and universities, 9 winners are selected! Congratulations!
- To stimulate the development of multi-intelligence among children and adolescent, explore their artistic potential and creativity, and foster personal advancement.
- To encourage children and adolescent to see, explore, learn and enjoy the colorful cultural history and heritage scene in Taipa Village.
- To support the art and cultural development of individuals, academic and charity organizations.
- To cultivate the sense of social responsibility of children through their participation into community activities.
- To foster young talents and contribute to the development of cultural and creative industries in Macau.
For the awarded and excellent artworks, they will be showcased in Taipa Village Art Space in March 2018.
Primary Group – Painting
Secondary Group – Creating
University and Adolescent Group – Creating
Results and Award Ceremony
- A winners’ list will be announced on 27 Nov 2017 at taipavillagemacau.com and “Taipa Village Macau” Facebook. A follow- up notification will be posted to winners / school.
- A public awards ceremony 《Din Dong @ Taipa Village》 Charity Carnival – Award Ceremony for winners is tentatively scheduled on 16 Dec 2017.
- Exact details of the 《Din Dong @ Taipa Village》 Charity Carnival – Award Ceremony to be announced shortly.
853 2857 6083
01 Oct, 2017 - 20 Nov, 2017