António was established in 2007 in Taipa Village Macau by award-winning Portuguese chef António who decided to lead his career as a master chef after years of service in the military army. The restaurant strives to promote Portuguese food and culture in Macau by introducing an array of authentic Portuguese dishes with modern twist. The renowned cuisine is complemented by warm décor, inviting atmosphere and attentive service, making the restaurant a perfect venue for business lunches, private dinners and functions alike. The details can be reflected from the distinctive furnishings and accessories inside the restaurant, from Portuguese tiles and paintings, candle holders, flower vases to bread baskets that make customers feel like at home.
Chef António’s Message
“The discovery of a new dish contributes more for the happiness of mankind than a discovery of a new star! Cooking is like an art – every flavourful dish is a masterpiece, carefully crafted with culinary skill, taste and imagination. I love to share my passion and love for cooking with others. Food can only be good when there is love and care. Macau welcomed me, and has nurtured Antonio’s to be what it is today.”
“Indulge in our fine and authentic gastronomic delights accompanied by delicate, aromatic and pure “nectar” – white or red wines, as deified by the Greek and Roman gods Dionysius and Bacchus, while enjoying the romantic and paradisiacal destination – an experience par excellence. “
Rua dos Clerigos No.7, Taipa, Macau
Mon – Sun
11:30 am – 4:00 pm
6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
+853 2899 9998
+853 2857 6573
OFFERS & COUPONS
Present your valid identification document with number “10” to get a complementary dessert (or other alternative offer). First-come first-served!
Terms and conditions
- Promotion starts from 1 Oct until 31 Oct 2017.
- Dessert giveaway is applied to both lunch and dinner period.
- Identification document includes ID cards and passports issued from the country of origin.
- One valid identification document is entitled to one complementary dessert per visit with lunch / dinner transaction
- Dessert selection includes egg pudding, chocolate mousse and serrdura.
- Dessert will be offered on first-come first-served basis. Quantity and variety will subject to availability without prior notice.
- Under the circumstance of the limited supply of dessert on a specific date, dessert wine or other alternative giveaways will be offered based on the discretion of the restaurant.
Arroz de Pato
Portuguese Duck Rice (Imported Duck from Portugal)
Roasted Suckling Pig “Portuguese Style”
Served w/ Home Made Potatoes Chips, Salad and Sliced Orange
Pancakes Made with Sweet Orange Dessert Wine (2 Units)